FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions about Noggin The Brain People nutritional supplements- if your question isn’t answered please feel free to get in touch
- Can I take if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding – if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we always recommend consulting your healthcare provider before taking any supplements.
- Are these suitable for children? – We would recommend that children take a supplement designed specifically for their age group. Supplements for Little Ones are currently being developed for later in 2020. If you are interested in hearing more email us at Hello@Nogginbrain.co.uk
- Can I take more than recommended value if I’m deficient? – We would always recommend taking the recommended dosage unless advised otherwise by your healthcare provider
- Can I take Noggin supplements with other supplements? – It depends on what the other supplements are. If you are in any doubt, please feel free to contact us.
- What does NRV mean? – NRV stands for Nutrient Reference Value – it used to be called RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance). The NRV is a figure given to a nutrient below which you are likely to develop a health condition e.g. the NRV for Vitamin D is 5mcg and below this you may develop rickets. The NRV is therefore the absolute minimum you should be getting in your diet to avoid a health condition which is why you commonly see above the NRV in supplements. These are perfectly safe amounts.
- Can I take Noggin supplements with my medication? – We would always recommend checking with your healthcare provider before taking any supplements alongside your prescription medication.
- Does taking Noggin supplements replace the need for a varied and balanced diet? – Supplements are not designed to replace a healthy diet. Instead, they “supplement” a good intake of nutrients through your food. We always recommend a healthy, balanced diet full of nutrients. We are aware that some people may need to supplement their diet with nutrients for various health reasons.
- Is it normal that Noggin supplements have changed the colour of my urine? – It is common to notice that your urine is a bright yellow /green colour when you start taking supplements. This is nothing to worry about and is totally normal. It is caused by the water-soluble vitamins and is a sign that your nutrients are be absorbed and effective!
- Are Noggin supplements suitable for diabetics? – Yes. However, we always advise that you let your healthcare provider know if you are taking any supplements
- Did Noggin conduct any studies to confirm the benefits of the nutrients they use? – the nutrients in our product have plenty of research undertaken on them. Research papers are available on request.
- Are Noggin ingredients tried and tested? – All our nutrients are obtained from a supplier who is registered and follows GMP compliance (Good Manufacturing Practices). This ensures the production of safe and good quality food supplements. The ingredients are all research based.
- How should I take Noggin supplements? – Directions can be found on each individual supplement but generally, they are best taken with food for maximum absorption
- .How do I store my Noggin supplements? – Once opened, we recommend you keep your supplements sealed in a cool and dry area away from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
- I have difficulty swallowing tablets, how else can I take these supplements? – If you want, you can pull apart the Noggin multivitamin and mineral capsule and sprinkle over food or add to water. They will still be absorbed. The Noggin probiotic supplement has been designed specifically for ease of taking. It is a small rounded capsule so is easy to take. It is not designed to be opened as this may affect the absorption.
- Are there any side effects to taking Noggin supplements? – There are no general side effects associated with Noggin supplements. However, if you feel you are having an adverse reaction please do not hesitated to contact us.